Peyton is on the verge of crawling. She is getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth so much lately. I just know she is going to take off any day now. That being said she gets around like you would not believe just by rolling. The last few days I've left her for just a minute and she has been in some totally different place than where I left her. She always has a huge proud smile on her face when we find her. And of course I can't resist taking pictures of the funny places she gets herself into.
I stepped out of Emily's bedroom to help Emily go potty before nap time. When we came back Peyton was all rolled up in Emily's rug with a huge smile on her face.

This morning I walked into the kitchen to get Emily a snack. When I came back in, Peyton was under the end table and into Emily's castle and princess dolls. Literally I left Peyton on the opposite side of the room and within minutes she got across the room, under the table and into Emily's toy.
1 comment:
Better put a bell on her!!! Heehee!
Post a Comment