Monday, February 16, 2009

You might be losing weight if...

...your shorts fall down while blowing leaves off the driveway.

I kid you not, this is a true story. Chris was cleaning out the cars yesterday and then decided to blow all the leaves off our driveway. I was sitting out with the girls while he worked. I asked him to blow our neighbors driveway too, since a lot of our debris had blown their way. As he was adjusting the cord on the blower, his pants literally fell to his ankles. I laughed so hard I started to cry, especially since his first comment after the incident was, "At least I was wearing underwear, because otherwise that would be REALLY embarrassing!" I think he was secretly pleased that his pants have gotten so big on him.

Seriously though, Chris has lost over 30 lbs and is looking great. He and his brother are in a 6 month competition with each other. The rules are based off of The Biggest Loser. Both of them are doing a great job and have lost a ton of weight since January 1st. I guess a little healthy competition always helps you meet your goals.

Just remember boys as you lose weight belts are very handy when it comes to keeping up your suddenly big pants!

No comments: