As of 4:08pm today, Peyton is officially 1 week old. And at only 1 week, she has made quite an impression on the lives of many people! With mom (Beth), dad (Chris), Emily, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends, there is no shortage of love and interest in her new little life! I think that one of the greatest joys of being a parent is being able to show off your children! It's so exciting every time a new person meets Peyton for the first time. I remember that feeling from when we had Emily. It's just such a joy to see how people respond to her (and did to Emily). And I always love to show off my kids when one of them does something that is new, or cute, or really funny! I'm sure all of you parents out there know what I mean....and if you're not parents yet, you will!!!
Here are a few pictures from the past few days....
Uncle Brian enjoying some time with his newest niece

A camera shy Aunt Diane holding her niece

Emily and Peyton (or is it Willis and Arnold)...."What you talkin' bout Emily!?"

Kisses for Peyton

Say Cheese!!

Poppy and Peyton.....2 "P's" in a pod (or at least on a couch!)

Out like a light!

Emily stuffing grapes in her mouth....where do they learn this stuff......

....probably from her Mommy and Aunt Pollard...... (circa 2003)

......okay, Daddy too!
No comments:
Post a Comment