Friday, July 13, 2007

Peyton has arrived!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Peyton Grace Finch joined our family yesterday, July 12, at 4:08pm. She is 7 lbs and 13 ounces, and 19 and 1/2 inches long. The delivery was perfect! Peyton and Beth are both doing great. For those of you who are anxiously waiting, I'll have pictures posted as soon as we are home! Until then.....

3 comments:

Amanda Giacometti said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We couldn't be more happy for you all! SO glad the delivery went smoothly (I'm jealous!) and everyone is doing well. Is it true the second time around it's WAY easier and faster?? We love you guys and can't wait to see the pictures!! :-)

Jennifer Pontzer said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so very happy for you to be blessed with another baby girl. She is truely beautiful! I can only hope for a smooth second delivery!

We're sending lots of love your way, thanks for sharing pictures so soon!

Love,
Jen, Mark and Adam

Aunt Janet said...

oops I messed up the first one...

Dear Christian Beth & Family,

I just wanted to say how happy I am for you. To me, the greatest gift and the greatest love of all, is the gift of a child. Your family has been deeply blessed. May the Angels watch over all of you, now and always. Peyton is beautiful - you all are!

Grace & Peace

Love,

Aunt Janet