Friday, July 27, 2007

Things are moving along!

Things are definitely moving along on our town house. The stucco is on the outside, inside is drywalled, textured, painted, and the cabinets have been installed! We are getting excited about our impending move. And I'm really looking forward to a 5 minute commute to work! Speaking of work, I start back next Thursday, August 2nd with my band camp....(no jokes, please!). I'm looking forward to a new school year and the band growing.

As you can see, Peyton is already growing! She had her two week check up this past Thursday, and the doctor said she is doing great! We are definitely luck when it comes to kids and sleep!! During the past 4 nights, she has been sleeping great!.....anywhere from 5 to 7 hours! Emily is definitely in love with her and is a great big sister and a huge help to her mommy.










No comments: