So, today I was reading Emily and Peyton a book before nap time. Emily was engrossed in the story and Peyton was rolling around the room getting into everything. Next think I know Peyton rolls onto Emily and these words come out of
Emily's mouth...
"Mommy, make her stop touching me!"
Flashback to my childhood and tons of times those exact words came out of my mouth or my brother's mouth. Probably Brad's mouth more, since I'll admit I was an annoying little sister always trying to annoy my brother.
Anyway I just started to laugh knowing that it is only begining and I'm sure I'll hear those words at least a million more times by the time the girls are grown.
SIDENOTE: Emily turns 3 this weekend. We are really excited to be taking her to Disney for the first time. She is so excited to meet all the princesses. I promise to update with pictures next week. I have a bunch I want to put up here, I just haven't had the time.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment