Today Chris, Emily, Peyton, Misi and I went to the mall to do some back to school shopping. While Chris was in Finish Line getting some t-shirts we found a comfortable chair for Misi to sit in near the water fountain. I gave Emily a few pennies to throw in the fountain to make a wish.
She came bouncing back over to us and I asked her what she wished for. She replied, "For Ethan and I to fall in love." Misi and I both started laughing. And then Misi relayed the following conversation to me.
Yesterday afternoon Misi came over to watch the girls until Chris got home so I could get to work. In the course of the time she was here Emily asked her, "When am I going to have a baby in my belly?" (I wasn't here, but I can just imagine the way Emily probably looked lovingly at the BIG bump little Cayden is making in her Aunt Misi's belly.)
Misi responded, "Not until you get much older AND you are married!" (I couldn't have answered the question better myself!)
Emily then asked, "But who am I going to marry?" I'm not sure what Misi's response was to this, but I can imagine there was some laughter involved.
After a pause Emily said, "My daddy doesn't want me to get married anyway."
On a different, but similar note, when we were in Old Navy today, Emily was trying to dance with the male mannequins much like Giselle does in the movie Enchanted. She even popped one of his arms off as she attempted to spin herself. Thankfully one of the employees was right by us and thought it was pretty funny as she popped the arm back into place.
I guess we should lay off the princess movies for a little while!
3 comments:
Mis told me about the fountain wish, Emily is so cute! She is so smart, at 3 she is already putting this stuff together! I'm sure Ethan would love her idea too, as a boy it may take him a few years to catch up. : )
That is so cute!! I'm sure Ethan would love her idea! She is such a smart little cookie to be putting that stuff together at 3!
That is hilarious! I just laugh at the things these girls come up with and I can so see Brea pulling an arm off as well!
Post a Comment