First off, let me say 2 seconds before I snapped this picture Peyton was screaming her head off. As soon as I took out the camera she started smiling for the picture. Don't believe me, check out the tear in her right eye.
I realized the camera had this effect on here while we were in TN and she was tired of sitting in the car. She was throwing a massive fit, so I took out the camera to document our joyful ride through the Smokey Mountain National Park and she started smiling. Of course I just started laughing at what a little ham she was!
The last week has been filled with lots of tears for Peyton. We think it may be that pesky 4th tooth about ready to bust through her upper gums. (That's right she only has 3 teeth at 13 months of age.)
So, here's to hoping that tooth pokes through soon. And until then that the Baby Orajel and Tylenol will help keep that beautiful smile on her face!
2 comments:
So cute! It is so funny what a camera does to them. Brian was just commenting tonight about how people probably think I pose the girls for pictures. No, they are just so used to being "shot" that they naturally tilt their head and say cheese. So funny!
She is really adorable just like her big sister.
Oh it makes me mad when i try to capture the torture they are putting me through and then they smile. They are little stinkers. :) H
Post a Comment