Just to catch everyone up, here's what's going on in our lives right now. Beth, Emily, and I are currently living in Valrico, FL. We are in the process of building a townhouse in Riverview, FL, which is about five minutes from the high school that I am teaching at. The townhouse is in full swing of being built and should be ready sometime in September. We are extremely excited and looking forward to it. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bath townhouse, with a 1 car garage. It is going to be a great home for us!
The biggest news right now is that the countdown is officially on til the arrival of Peyton Grace. As Emily likes to say, "Peyton's coming in July!!" She is so excited about meeting Peyton and being a big sister. She has so many questions and is very curious about her new sister. The best is when she talks to Beth's belly and gives her sister kisses!!
Until then, it's 12 days til D-Day!!!
5 comments:
Yeah! We're SO excited for you and for this new phase of your lives! Your family picture is BEAUTIFUL and you guys all look great! Isaac misses Emily and can't wait to meet Peyton (he told me so). We miss you guys and thanks for sharing your blog with us so we can stay connected (one day Joe and I will jump on the blog train too!). Love you guys! :-)
I love your picture! It is so funny that I got your "blog" today. I just started to set one up yesterday. I will have to send it to you when I get it done!
Congrats on the new home and expectant arrival! Mark and I are so happy for you all and cannot wait to see your newest addition. Hopefully we can catch up the next time we're down south!
Hello there my long, lost friend! Thanks for sending me your blog. I have been horrible about keeping in touch. Brynn and I are excited for you and your family. So much going on for you. I'll email soon to catch you up with us...not near as exciting as your news I'm sure. We hope to be in Florida after the first of the year so we will definitely have to catch up!
Hi Guys,
Hopefully, the baby will wait until your parents get back from NY. It sounds as though things are going well. We are great here and just watching Alexander grow each day. Stay well and rest up for the new arrival. Love, cousin Mandy
Post a Comment