Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Three Year Old Logic

This morning Emily was having yogurt for breakfast, just like her sister. I always put a few sprinkles on top of her vanilla yogurt to make it a little festive for her and it tends to go down better that way.

About 1/2 through her yogurt this morning Emily asked for some more sprinkles. I told her she had plenty in her cup as I was sure to mix them in thoroughly.

She then said to me, "More sprinkles or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down." The next thing I knew there was a spoon flying across the table.

Holding in my laughter I asked Emily to please go stand in the corner. She obliged and after her 3 minutes were up I called her back over to me and asked her why she thought she was sent to the corner.

With a HUGE smile on her face, she replied, "Because I huffed and puffed and blew your house down!"

No comments: