My mom got Peyton this fun little Noah's Ark Ride-On toy for her birthday. It has become Peyton's toy of choice to use to launch herself onto whatever piece of furniture she is longing to climb on these days. Well, this afternoon as I sit here on the computer the elephant noise has begun to randomly go off about every 15 seconds. What's the deal, no one is pushing the buttons, for goodness sake no one is even near it as the girls are napping soundly in the beds. All I know is it is starting to drive me crazy and may soon find a new home in our garage!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Noah's Ark
My mom got Peyton this fun little Noah's Ark Ride-On toy for her birthday. It has become Peyton's toy of choice to use to launch herself onto whatever piece of furniture she is longing to climb on these days. Well, this afternoon as I sit here on the computer the elephant noise has begun to randomly go off about every 15 seconds. What's the deal, no one is pushing the buttons, for goodness sake no one is even near it as the girls are napping soundly in the beds. All I know is it is starting to drive me crazy and may soon find a new home in our garage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
don't you just love those random noises, especially when the girls are sleeping? Can't a girl just get a moment of quiet?
Cute toy! Great blog and pics you take!! Peyton has the cutest eyes, and I love her teary eyed pic from another post!
Post a Comment