Emily always asks me if she'll ever have girls like her sister. Her hair is so straight, that no amount of heat or hairspray I have ever put on it has kept a curl in her hair for longer than 5 minutes. Emily and I watched a Shirley Temple movie together the other afternoon and the question came up again. So, I got out the good old sponge rollers last night after bath time to see if they would give her the desired curls.
Here are the before pictures. Chris was cracking up when he got home from a late meeting. He said she looked like she belonged at a sleep over.


And here is the after this morning. We certainly have curls, although they are already starting to fall out.

2 comments:
UGH! I remember those curlers from when I was little!! If it makes Emily feel better, curls don't stay in my hair either. :-( I pray I have your patience to put curlers in Leah's hair if she is ever wanting curls!! :-)
Beautiful!
I have tried those with Brea too, but the curls just don't seem to last.
You get an A for effort!
Post a Comment