Peyton had her 18 month check up today while Emily was at school. Afterwards I had to run by Walmart to pick up a few things. I decided to get Peyton a new book since she had been such a good girl at the doctor's office and of course I had to get Emily one too. When we got home from picking Emily up I gave her the new book. She lost interest in it after a few minutes since it was lunch time, but her sister quickly picked up the discarded book.
All of a sudden Emily was hysterical because Peyton had her book. In between sobs she said...
"I don't want Peyton to have my book. She's a destructo!"
Well, Emily wasn't to far off base, because the pop up Dora book I got Peyton today is now ripped apart!
1 comment:
I am laughing out loud right now!
Post a Comment