It was my pleasure putting the montage together. I got a big kick looking at all of the photos and finding music to put to it. Even though I don't think the girls look alike, they each remind me of Amy when she was a little girl. I love your family blog and it is obvious how much love is in your home. Enjoy every moment with your family as they grow soooo fast. Love, Aunt Betsy
1 comment:
Chris and Beth,
It was my pleasure putting the montage together. I got a big kick looking at all of the photos and finding music to put to it. Even though I don't think the girls look alike, they each remind me of Amy when she was a little girl. I love your family blog and it is obvious how much love is in your home. Enjoy every moment with your family as they grow soooo fast. Love, Aunt Betsy
Post a Comment