Chris decided to give me a break tonight and take Emily with him to the grocery store. (A task I was supposed to do earlier today with the girls, but got sidelined with a trip to the pediatrician since Peyton has been spiking a fever on and off all day.) Fresh out of the tub, Emily pulled our her favorite pajama combination to wear to the store with Daddy, green polka-dot pajama pants and a too small yellow Dora nightgown.
When Emily walked into the room, Chris took one look at her and said, "Emily is that really what you want to wear?" She looked him straight in the eye and said, "Daddy, stop joking at me! Of course it is."
If that wasn't enough Emily decided she wanted to wear her new Ariel dress-up costume over her unusual pajama combination. (Don't worry I didn't have anything to do with encouraging it!) But, doesn't she look adorable!?!? I think her outfit is totally appropriate for grocery shopping with Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment