Friday, September 26, 2008

Mess!!!

This morning I was getting a grocery list together while the girls were happily playing. The phone rang, so I sat down to take the call. The next thing I know all of our toy bins are stacked in front of me.

Emily then asked me if I liked the statue she built and told me not to peek around it because she didn't want me to see the mess she made. She had dumbed all our toy bins out onto our living room floor. The girls are currently having a blast amongst all their mixed up toys spilled out on our floor!




Since I took the picture the mess has grown and spread across our floor with the addition of some baby dolls and dress up clothes. I think I'll let them enjoy the mess for awhile and worry about picking it up after we get back from all our errands today.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Girl, great minds really think alike. Our toys were everywhere today as well. At least it is easy to clean...just dump it all back into where it came from.