Peyton has been running a low grade fever since yesterday. Her only other symptom is a runny nose, so we're assuming it's a cold. Today we are laying low in hopes of her feeling better soon. We'll probably hang out in our pajamas most of the day and watch some episodes of Dora, her favorite.
Here are a few shots of me trying to get a picture of the 3 of us laying low. Peyton quickly decided to turn it into her favorite game of climb on mommy.
Seriously, the only way I can tell she is not feeling well is because she hasn't really tried to climb on anything yet today besides the couch and that was just so she could sit and snuggle.
2 comments:
I mean seriously, we need to live closer together. We go through too many of the same things at the same time. Miss you guys!! :-)
I love the "pretend like mommy is a jungle gym" game! Sometimes, I'm like..."does anyone else want to come and sit on top of me" ha!
Post a Comment