Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


After two days of shouts of, "I'm not tired!" and "Can I come out of my room yet?" I finally caved in to turning on a video for Emily in our room, in hopes of getting a few things done downstairs without her under toe.

Peyton woke up a little while later and I went up to get her and told Emily she could come down whenever she wanted. She was into "Lady and the Tramp" and wanted to watch the end. I called up to her after I thought the movie should be over and got no response, so I went to check on her and found her fast asleep in the chair.

And she said she wasn't tired!

So, Peyton and I are hanging out, eating some veggie wheat thins waiting for Sleeping Beauty to awake.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love it when they are so tired that they just "konk" out. Brea is in the "I'm not tired mode" but I have a feeling, after 4 days without a nap, she will fall asleep soon.