We went outside and played with bubbles, chalk and took a short wagon ride around the driveway while Peyton napped upstairs.
Then we came in to cool off and the girls dressed up as their favorite princesses. From left to right we have Belle, Gisel from Enchanted and Cinderella.
Finally Peyton awoke and we took a break to have a snack of goldfish and watch some Veggie Tales.
There was also play dough, coloring, Elefun, animal charades, silly dancing, lots of toys and hide 'n seek. Our game of hide 'n seek was so serious I was stuck in my hiding spot when one of the girls mom's arrived to pick her up.
We had a great morning and the best part is my girls were tuckered out when nap time rolled around!
2 comments:
Thank you so much for providing such a fun time for Brea. I was hoping you would post pics, so I could just link to it! Great job, my friend. I really appreciated the break!
Thank you Beth for this playdate!! Natalia had lots of fun, so much she wanted to stay!! Love the pics...thanks again! Maybe one day I'll host the playdate and you can have a break girl!
Post a Comment