Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shoes

With a house full of little girls I'm sure you can imagine we have quite a collection of shoes around. We have everything from flip flops to dress up princess shoes. Emily has been known to wear her "Cinderella" shoes on errands when I realized it wasn't worth the fight.

Well, after months of being unable to keep shoes on Peyton's feet we have finally found something she LOVES to wear and will keep on. It's a pair of Dora slippers we bought for Emily a year or so ago that know fit on Peyton's feet. As soon as Peyton sees us putting shoes on to go some where she begins her yelling, "Dora, Dora, Dora." If I try another pair of shoes she screams, "NOOOO!!!" So, I've given in and decided the slippers are better than her constantly having bare feet in public. So, now Peyton can be spotted around town in these!



On a side note, Emily decided yesterday it was a good idea to wear flip flops with her stockings. She was so proud of her fashion choice!


3 comments:

Erica said...

I love it! Brea was wearing a pink outfit yesterday with Christmas socks that were clearly showing out the bottom...gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud to know that my grandaughters are such trendsetters for footwear. Gorgeous!! MomMom

Anonymous said...

Fashion choice and fashion pose! H