Monday, May 5, 2008

A Do-Over, Please!?!

Don't you ever wish you could get a do over day? It's only noon today, but I'm already wishing for a do-over day. One in which my girls both get a good night sleep before they wake up. One where they wake up happy instead of grumpy. One in which they listen instead of disobey constantly. One in which I'm not quick to yell out of frustration for their disobedience. One in which I don't have to spank their bottoms for blatant disobedience. One in which my littlest one takes longer than a 45 minute morning nap. One in which they aren't fighting with one another. One in which there aren't tears every time they don't get exactly what the want.

I know there is no such thing as a do-over day, so I guess I'll settle for feeding them lunch and putting them down for an early nap.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think my dear friend, and greatest mommy known to the world, needs a vacation to CNY...no worries...aunt pollard will take the kids for a while! She and daddy can spend some quality time relaxing in the moderate temps!!!

In the meantime, I'll say a pray for you to get as close to the do-over as possible! love you kid!