Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Little Fashion-ista


I don't think it will come as a shock to most of you that we live just outside of Tampa, FL. Some how Emily missed the memo that it is HOT outside 95% of the year. Today she insisted on wearing the above outfit. After a few failed attempts to get her to change her mind into wearing something a little more appropriate for the temperatures outside, I decided it wasn't worth the fight.

She is also very into headbands these days. Today she is sporting 3 in her hair that she fixed all by her self.

I guess I will just have to settle for enjoying the fact that I can dress Peyton with out a fight, because Lord knows the time is coming where she will care about what is on her body too!

1 comment:

Erica said...

girl, I am right there with you. Sometimes all you can say is, "Wow...that's an outfit!"