Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Night Tradition



On most Tuesday nights lately we've been meeting up with Mom Mom for dinner since Daddy is at work late. She always spoils us girls with dinner (usually at Cherry's) and sometimes a shopping trip afterwards. Tonight we were on a quest to find Peyton some shoes that would actually fit on her feet and that she couldn't pull off to easily. Apparently her left foot is much larger and fatter than her right foot, which presented a huge problem in finding shoes.

Needless to say after looking in Payless and Bealls we came up shoeless for Ms. Peyton. However, Mom Mom decided to get the girls a few things in Bealls that caught our eye. Emily picked out the above pair of pajamas which she is absolutely in love with.

As we were walking out of the store and heading back to our cars Emily looked up at Mom Mom, pointed back towards Bealls and said...

"Mom Mom, THAT'S my lucky store!!"

(Thanks Mom for always taking care of us! We love you!)

2 comments:

Erica said...

That is so cute! Children really are such a delight! I hope you find some shoes for Peyton soon. By the way, I have a HUGE bin of shoes if you want to come look through it.There are all sorts of sizes.

Erica said...

Hey friend, I hope you are having a great day. I wanted to let you know that I just figured out how to make my blog title what I want it to be and still use the cute topper Kristi made me. If you can please "unsubscribe" and then "resubscribe" to my blog, it will now show up as "Amazing Adventures Await" instead of "."
I was so confused for a while, but I figured it out! Thanks, friend for reading!