Peyton has been fighting that cough and runny nose everyone has for about the last week. We've been keeping a close eye on her making sure she doesn't have a fever, that her snot is clear and that she is playing and eating like she normally does. Obviously for Christian's post last night, she has been her usual rambunctious self. This morning she woke up coughing so bad it sounded like she was choking and couldn't catch her breath. As soon as I picked her up she was all giggles and smiles again. I decided to take her in to the doctor just to be sure, since her cough really scared me. While she was tearing apart the doctor's office while we were waiting I began to think there was no way she was sick the way she was playing and I'd just wasted a co-pay. Turns out she has a double ear infection. What a little trooper she is, I would have never know she was sick by her demeanor!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Does she look sick to you?
Peyton has been fighting that cough and runny nose everyone has for about the last week. We've been keeping a close eye on her making sure she doesn't have a fever, that her snot is clear and that she is playing and eating like she normally does. Obviously for Christian's post last night, she has been her usual rambunctious self. This morning she woke up coughing so bad it sounded like she was choking and couldn't catch her breath. As soon as I picked her up she was all giggles and smiles again. I decided to take her in to the doctor just to be sure, since her cough really scared me. While she was tearing apart the doctor's office while we were waiting I began to think there was no way she was sick the way she was playing and I'd just wasted a co-pay. Turns out she has a double ear infection. What a little trooper she is, I would have never know she was sick by her demeanor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment