Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Play Group Christmas Party

Yesterday we had all our friends over from our play group for a Christmas party.

Ethan and Ryan brought the jumpy castle which kept the kids entertained outside for a long time.

Then we came inside and decorated and more importantly ate some Christmas cookies. The adults also enjoyed a delicious breakfast casserole that Natalia's Mother (it cracks me up that Natalia's names of choice for her parents are Mother and Father) made.






We finished the morning off with a used book exchange a tradition that our friends Brea and Brooke started last year. We definitely missed them this year as they moved back home to Texas in November.

We had a great time, everyone had belly a full belly when they left and they had a
new-to-them book to read before the long nap I hope they all took for their mom's yesterday afternoon!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Okay...I have tears in my eyes! We miss you guys so much, but I am so glad you had a fun party!