Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Slacker!

So, I have been a total slacker when it comes to updating our blog since our trip to Puerto Rico. And today I'm not feeling much more motivated. It must be the fact that I recently turned 30! :) Seriously, these last few weeks have been filled with so much fun and excitement I can't wait to share it all with you. But, for today you'll just have to enjoy one of the funnier pictures from our trip.


For the record, yes this parrot was biting my ear. Yes, it bit the diamond earring Chris gave me our 1st Christmas together off my ear, thankfully we got it out of his mouth. Yes, it pooped literally one second after it was off my shoulder, literally on the ground right in front of my feet. And yes, some how Chris and I got suckered into paying a homeless guy with a parrot named Ricky Martin Jr. ten dollars to take pictures of us with his parrot.

Oh the memories!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Oh...that ALL makes me laugh. I hope your birthday was wonderful. Take care and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

You KNOW that parrot is trained to take fine jewelry! Too funny!! :-)