Okay, so maybe I had a little too much fun creating all of these dances, but I had a epiphany while doing it! I would like to officially begin the 2008 "ELF YOURSELF" challenge! The goal is to create the funniest and most random "ELF YOURSELF".
Here are the rules:
1. You must use your family & 1 random person in the video (If your family is too large than use as many as you can!)
2. Submit as many as you like!
3. Send the link to your "ELF YOURSELF" to christian.finch@gmail.com & beth.finch@gmail.com
4. All entries should be submitted by Christmas Eve
5. The winner will be posted on our blog on Christmas Day!
6. Have fun while you do it!
7. The entry that makes me laugh the most, will be the winner!
Go to www.elfyourself.com to get started now! GOOD LUCK!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment