Yesterday was our last day with our cousins in town and our ball came to an end. The kids enjoyed their last day playing together and then it was time to pack up in the car so they could catch their evening flight back to Philadelphia.
The last 12 days have been full of so much fun activity it really was sad to see it all come to an end. I will admit however I'm exhausted and really looking forward to nap time this afternoon!
We are looking forward to our next visit when we'll get to meet cousin #3!!!
Chris and Emily sat down to a late dinner when the returned from the airport. As Emily was eating her meal she asked Chris to take her picture. I guess she is used to a flurry of flashes going off around her after the last few days trying to capture all the fun she was having with her cousins.
1 comment:
Great title, my friend! I am glad you had such a great time!
Post a Comment